- 75ml tahini
- 75 ml Greek yogurt
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pointed cabbage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 handfuls coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 to 2 red chillies, sliced
- Put the tahini, yogurt, garlic, lemon juice and cumin into a small mixing bowl with 90ml water and the salt. Whisk together to make a dressing.
- Cut the cabbage lengthwise into eight, leaving the core attached so the pieces hold together. Sprinkle with olive oil and salt.
- Heat a griddle pan or frying pan over a high heat. Lay the cabbage pieces on the pan, cut side down, and cook for 3 or 4 minutes until charred and starting to go crisp. Turn over and repeat on the other side.
- Arrange the cabbage on a serving dish and splash over some of the dressing. Scatter with the coriander, chilli and ground pepper before serving.
Serves 2 to 4.